Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sometimes You Just Need a Biscuit!!!

 


One of most cherished childhood memories was breakfast, which included BISCUITS!  Now don't get me wrong, I love eggs and bacon, but sometimes you just need a biscuit to dip into those yolks!  This is not an everyday thing for me, but more like a "Sunday morning breakfast" treat.  I use the Easy Breakfast Biscuit recipe, http://fastpaleo.com/easy-breakfast-biscuit/, which is from Fast Paleo.  It taste great and is simple. 

 
Here are my prep photos:
 
 


To make it even more convenient, I make several biscuit mixes at one time and store them in Ziploc bags.  Each bag contains the dry ingredients for one biscuit.  On the outside of the bag, make sure to label and write the rest of the wet ingredients, oven settings, and cooking time.  I also reuse these bags!  This makes your Paleo lifestyle a little easier.  It is kinda like having your own Paleo Bisquick, ready to bake when you are crunched for time!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please share and comment!