Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Paleo Cookie Dough Bites

Not my recipe, but it is pretty AMAZING! These are a must try!  Not an everyday food, but works great for a special treat! 

Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites from Fast Paleo! 

http://fastpaleo.com/chocolate-covered-cookie-dough-bites/


Ingredients being mixed!


All my ingredients mixed in the bowl!
 
At this point, put in the fridge and let get cold and harden a little.  Once the dough is firm, take out and roll into 1 inch balls.  Place onto Parchament paper lined tray and place into freezer until semi frozen.  Dip into melted chocolate and place back into fridge.  Sorry for the lack of pictures at this point, but spoons were scooping like crazy.  I had to fight to save the dough to roll and could not hold the camera!  LOL!  I will try to get some pictures the next batch I make.  Check out Fast Paleo link for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please share and comment!