Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Few Steps Down the Path...

Christmas 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

October/Halloween Party 2012
Ewok/Yoda
 
These pictures were taken after about a 43 lbs. loss.  I try only to weight myself every two weeks.  Note that I was a crazy scale jumping person before this and would let the scale dictate my mood that day.  I'm excited about the weight loss, but my improved health has me loving life again.  I took note on how I felt and how my health was improving.  I had a lot more energy!!!  I also noticed the fluid was decreasing from my neck and "cankles"!  My stomach/"leaky gut" symptoms began to lessen and the joint pain in my hands and ankles disappeared!  My mood swings, my pulse rate, and my blood sugar all decreased.
All I can say is,
"HEALTHY FEELS GREAT!"
Eating the way God intended us to eat sure makes you feel good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please share and comment!