Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Preparing for My New Way of Eating With A Little (OK A LOT OF) HelpFrom My Friend!

So after consulting with my Paleo peep/coach-through-this-unknown-territory/Sherri, I have become mostly prepared to start the day after Christmas!  A couple of online grocery purchases later from US Wellness Meats and Steve's Paleo Kits, and after frantic texts from the aisles of Whole Foods that eventually turned into a full fledged walk-me-through-what-to-buy, I think that I am SET, with the exception of the fresh fruits/veggies that cannot be done a week ahead of time! Believe it or not, I am kinda excited! I think I can do this, and it won't be so awful!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to hear how it goes! I have been considering the paleo diet for a while. Since it's totally gluten and dairy free, its perfect for our food allergan issues. I have seen so many recommendations for both fibromyalgia as well as autism, which is why we began our allergan free diet in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I have been gluten and dairy free for years. Nothing made a "big" difference like this lifestyle. Fibromyalgia is in the autoimmune category as well!! Jump on board with us! Try you first, then add the family. I'm still in the process of healing my stomach (diagnosed with leaky gut)! Slow but steady progress! I'm also an autism teacher and I think this would be an awesome move for my kids at school. If you are able to do GFCF, you should be able to move into this pretty easily. The GFCF products are loaded with soy, which were totally killing me. 30 days will change your life!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please share and comment!